Who We Are
What we do
Meditrax conducts medication reviews in residential aged care facilities, according to best practice guidelines. In addition, Meditrax provides:
- a comprehensive range of Quality Use of Medicines (QUM) documentation
- lifestyle activities according to the specific needs of the residential aged care facility
- Residential Medication Management Reviews (RMMRs)
These QUM activities support and assist residential aged care facilities in meeting the Accreditation Standards.
Throughout the year, Meditrax provides:
- scheduled including an annual educational timetable,
- QUM activities (please see Services"section) and
- access to emergency telephone support regarding medication issues
When conducting site visits,Meditrax will be on site for a full day, providing attendance at Medication Advisory Committee (MAC) meetings and availability for consultation of medication issues.
Meditrax are available throughout Australia.